Email MarketingMake the most of your list of subscribers through an optimized email marketing strategy.
Email marketing is one of the best ways to connect with prospects and customers to generate leads and build relationships.
Are you taking full advantage of the opportunity?
Studies show email has one of the highest conversion rates of any digital medium. Why? Because it is, has the potential to be amazing.
At Bunabu we’ll not only provide you with the software and systems to get the job done, we’ll manage the job for you so you know that your email marketing is designed, built and delivered by professionals.
Email marketing is a cost-effective way to communicate relevant, personalized, and timely messages to your audience.
Email is the most intimate and unique way to build a lifelong relationship with a customer. Unlike other channels, people actually opt in, and prefer to communicate with brands via email. In using email, you are creating a personal connection with subscribers.
Let us manage your email marketing
Our expert managed service offers a complete email campaign management aimed to achieve your marketing goals. From a full email marketing strategy development to its implementation including list building, segmenting contacts, designing your email campaigns and report analysis.
Every part of your email marketing campaign is handled and executed flawlessly with efficient email campaign management services. We deliver full service email marketing management through our integrated marketing technology and outstanding customer service.
Our best practice customer acquisition process enables top brands, leading agencies, and entrepreneurial growth companies to profile core-prospecting segments, reach scalable local and national audiences and deploy targeted email-marketing campaigns through premium email delivery partners.
Some Basic Statistics Email Marketing Statistics
· The number of email users worldwide is forecasted to rise to 2.9 billion by 2019.
· The number of email users in the US is projected to grow to 244.5 million by the end of 2017, and 254.7 million by 2020.
· Email is the third most influential source of information for B2B audiences, behind only colleague recommendations and industry-specific thought leaders.
· 86% of business professionals prefer to use email when communicating for business purposes.
· 59% of B2B marketers say email is there most effective channel in terms of revenue generation.
· Welcome emails are incredibly effective: on average, 320% more revenue is attributed to them on a per email basis than other promotional emails.